Author Topic: Joyrider Level 3....Impossible?  (Read 7292 times)

Brett

Joyrider Level 3....Impossible?
« on: November 01, 2008, 05:28:29 AM »
I just downloaded the freeware Blockdude game from this site, and have been addicted to it since.

I'm currently on level 11 of Blockdude and level 3 of joyrider.  Level 3 of joyrider seems impossible, no matter what you're going to fall down that hole and be stuck.

Can anyone help?

joyrider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Joyrider Level 3....Impossible?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 05:54:36 PM »
Ah yes you are correct, i didn't notice those last 3 levels slipping in the joyrider level pack when i released it. You see those levels are supposed to be only there for my testing purposes. They shouldn't have been included in the released game except for the first 2 levels of the joyrider level pack so you can delete those other 3 levels, i'll see that i can fix the zip file sometime and remove those "test levels". All the levels from the blockman level pack are solveable though i got the solutions in a video on my hard disk. I can give you a tip if you'd like but since there are only about 20 levels in the game it might be more fun trying to find the solution yourselve.

Brett

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 08:46:30 AM »
Ahhhh okay, I tried everything to beat that level.  Switching the skins to see if one was different than the rest, waiting to see if any blocks would appear after so much time of inactivity, etc etc.  Haha turns out it was impossible.

On Blockdude I'm stuck on level 14.  The past couple levels have taken me awhile each one, when I finally figure it out it feels quite good heh.

Fun game, looking forward to playing the other joyrider levels when you fix the bug. :)

Thanks man!

tyson88abbott

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »
I tried this game.It was just superb.The ending part was quit difficult.I played the easy part of the game and now I'm going to try the harder version.

Nopik

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »
This game is simply swell. One of the best games I've ever played :) Cheers!

joyrider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 07:46:05 PM »
i'm glad you all like it :)