Author Topic: C64 Game Exploding Fist+  (Read 7180 times)

BoneDragon

• View Profile
C64 Game Exploding Fist+
« on: April 18, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »
Hello!

Do you know that game? Its a fightigng game with 3 players normally you can controll two of them. (White and Red). With the little nice programme (we talked about in past)I found out the adress that gives the controls of the white and red fighter (cpu or player) but - I dont know if its possible - is there a way to controll the third player (green) ? I mean does this work at all?

joyrider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: C64 Game Exploding Fist+
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »
Hey bonedragon,

i don't know that game sorry. But from what i understand is you want to change or set a players position to something else right ? I think it should be possible but i don't know the game so i can't tell for sure. however if that player can walk in 4 directions (north,south,east & west). They location is probably split up into an X & Y variable so u should start by looking for the X variable (horizontal position) by looking if the player moved to the left or to the right, it doesnt matter if he moved up or down, just focus on the horizontal position and i think u should find it then, then do the same but for the vertical position. If u tell me which emulator (and version) ure using i can see if i can find it myself

BoneDragon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 01:55:53 PM »
Hello!

Exploding Fist is a fighting game just like IK+ (International Karate+). There are three players but only two of them playable and I tried to find a way to see if the third player can be played two (wanted simply change the controlltype) I found out two values that change when the player is controlled by cpu. The first player(white) is left side, the second(red) in the middle and the third player(green, which is unplayable) is on right side. Now the values which change are 65792 for first player, 256 for second, and 1 (which doesnt change because always cpu controlled) , I think for the third player. If controlled by cpu the values add 1, so they are 65793 and 257. But If I change the value for green player to 256 or 65793, the other values change completely and green player does nothing, I think he is controlled by player then but everything I move on my joypads has no effect.
Thats nice you want look for me, I will send you the emulator and game, just say to which email. (The Emulator is WinVIce). I am normally with linux (liveDVD) online so I cannot use your contact form.

Thx Bone
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:09:46 PM by BoneDragon »

Koniek

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 11:26:36 AM »
It's the best C64 game :) My favourite anyway :)

kwejk90

• View Profile
    • http://www.mkclean.be
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 02:43:30 PM »
Yea, but is there someone? It looks like we are the only one here ;/