Author Topic: Can't get past levell 11 ... <g>  (Read 7789 times)

Gavin Tierney

• View Profile
Can't get past levell 11 ... <g>
« on: October 05, 2012, 09:27:32 PM »
Hey, there.  The forum is rather dead but in last week, I've been stuck on level 11 (I know, dumb) and I can't figure out how to go forward and don't know where else to ask.  The youtube "cheats" are all for other Blockdudes not for this freeware game.

Does anyone know how to finish level 11.  Yeah, embarrassing when in another thread they talk about being stuck on level 19 and I'm nowhere near that, but I find this game extremely challenging.  Guess I haven't really figured it out when things get tough.

Thx.

joyrider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get past levell 11 ... <g>
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:44:35 AM »
Hello there was a small bug in one of the levels of blockdude that made it impossible to solve the puzzle (one block was misplaced). The problem is i can't remember which level it was. However i think it should be possible to load the level pack in the level editor and then select the level you normally wish to edit and the press enter or space to just playtest te level. By using this trick you can select the level which you wan't to play and are not forced to play through the levels sequentially, you can just choose the level you wish to play.

Hope this helps